Archive for February, 2015
Would you like to live and work in Nashville, TN? Our growing team is now searching for the perfect Internet Sales Manager. Newton Nissan is the #1 Nissan dealer in Tennessee, ranked by online reviews on DealerRater.com. We’re also one of Automotive News’ “Top 100 Dealerships to Work For”, and received the “2014 Top Workplaces Award” from The Tennessean. Our close-knit dealer group has two locations in the Nashville area.
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about making car shopping easy
- Inspires his/her team to send custom videos to their customers (through an app we provide) via text or email.
- Loves to de-clutter and banish wordy templates
- Leads by example (inspires results, doesn’t force them).
- Loves crunching numbers to see what lead sources work and don’t work, and isn’t afraid to cut loose of poor performing lead generators.
- Automotive experience
- Two years Internet / BDC Sales experience
- Experience with back-end tools on Autotrader, Cars.com, KBB, and other dealer platforms.
- High school diploma or the equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Friendly personality
- Not a douche
Salary and Benefits:
We offer one of the best payplans in Middle Tennessee and a fun culture, which is made evident by the fact that most of our teammates have been with us since the beginning. We offer health insurance, 401k, Holiday Match Program, and paid vacations. We have a 5 day work week and are closed on Sundays. Applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter to be considered. But wait! Your cover letter should stand out and make it crystal clear why you’d be the best fit for this position (and our team). Generic cover letters usually don’t make the cut. Apply here.
Thanks and good luck!