Here at Newton Nissan, we pride ourselves on the best customer service: before, during, and after the sale. For multiple years in a row, we’ve proven this through awards like the #1 Nissan Dealership in TN and the U.S., as well as consistent Consumer Satisfaction awards both locally and nationally. When it comes to service, we want to give you the best experience possible. From the moment you’re greeted to the moment you drive away. In between, we are thoroughly inspecting your vehicle as we take care of your oil change, balance your tires, and do necessary maintenance work and repairs. You’ve entrusted your vehicle to us, and we take that very seriously.
Which is why, in the coming days, you will see a slight increase to your bill – specifically for an oil change. That is because we are changing from regular oil to a fully synthetic oil for all our oil changes. We believe that this will be better for the vehicles we service in the long run, giving you more miles between changes and better protection for your engine.
Here’s 5 reasons why you’ll get the best oil change at Newton Nissan:
- Customer Service – we’re consistently rated 5-stars on sites like Google and DealerRater because we take care of our customers. That is our number one priority every time you come to see us.
- Synthetic Oil – This is a intensely refined oil, which removes more impurities. This gives your engine the best protection and better flow no matter the temperature or conditions.
- Longer Hours – Beginning June 1st, we will be offering hours from 6 AM – 7 PM on Monday-Friday, and 6 AM – 4 PM on Saturdays. Before work, after work, on days off: we’ll be ready.
- Express Lane – For those busy mornings, we do offer an express lane with no appointment necessary. Get in, get out.
- Free Coffee & Snacks – Need we say more? Oh wait, yes: we also offer free WiFi and tablets for your convenience.
For more information on why synthetic oil is the better choice for your upcoming oil change, check out this article: http://ow.ly/8CW250hpDZr